- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- Terms and Conditions
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
WeelWork collects the following data:
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, post a vacancy, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or use other site features.
- When posting vacancy or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You also may visit our site anonymously.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” for the website using convenience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “How do we use ‘cookies’?” section for information about cookies and their using
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide WeelWork with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
WeelWork collects your data so that we can:
- Process your vacancy, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers about other similar services which may interest you.
- Promote activities in the IT sector in Ukraine
- Inform on the status of the project and notify of changes on the site
WeelWork will not share your data with our partner companies. When WeelWork processes your vacancy order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal data is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you post vacancy or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. WeelWork securely stores your data at host servers in the cloud from the company Digital Ocean. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated.
- WeelWork will keep your contact details and posted vacancy data for 31/12/2029. Once this period has expired, we will delete your data by destroying account entries and all posts on your behalf.
- WeelWork would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
- You have the right at any time to stop WeelWork from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the WeelWork Group.
- If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
WeelWork would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request WeelWork for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that WeelWork correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request WeelWork to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure — You have the right to request that WeelWork erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that WeelWork restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to WeelWork’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that WeelWork transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we will have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy policies of other websites
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
How to contact us
Telegram support: @weelwork_support
SM: Facebook, Telegram, Viber, Slack